One of the childrens trips to the basement, they realize things are not as they seem with their father. It comes down to the daughter being forced to make a decision that could ultimately lead to her father's death.
This overview is a start but you need to now focus in on the pages that you recently read. Maybe read a chapter and then choose which reader response choice you would like to reflect on: author's purpose, make predictions, make connections, describe characters, discuss quotes, or discuss scenes. I always think it is helpful to describe characters when I first begin a book. It helps to keep new characters organized in your mind !
This overview is a start but you need to now focus in on the pages that you recently read. Maybe read a chapter and then choose which reader response choice you would like to reflect on: author's purpose, make predictions, make connections, describe characters, discuss quotes, or discuss scenes. I always think it is helpful to describe characters when I first begin a book. It helps to keep new characters organized in your mind !
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading more on your blog :)